Intellectual Property and Industrial Property Services
Spanish income tax return
- National patents.
- European patents.
- International patents (patent cooperation treaty-pct).
- Foreign patent (USA, Latin american countries and Asia).
- Biotech patents.
- Chemical and pharmaceutical patents.
- Labour and universities patents.
- Plant varieties protection (upov).
- National mark.
- International marks.
- Commercial names.
- Geographical indications.
- National designs.
- Community designs.
- International designs.
- Artistic works.
- Literary works.
- Audiovisual works.
- Database protection.
- Software protection.
- Unfair competition law.
- International trade.
- Representation and defende before the courts.
- Process before the administration related to the unfair competition proceeding.
- Commercial contracts (distribution, franchising…).
- All matters related to the imports and exports.
- Advertising law.
- Creation and register of domain names (generic top level domain “gtlds” and country code top level domains “cctlds”).
- Complaint filing related to the domain names disputes (.es, .eu, .com, .net, .info).
- All matters related to the domain names.
- Processes related to the e-commerce and legal protection of personal data.
- Fraud in internet, liability of the service providers.
- Data bases protection.
- Advice, application of contract law and procedural defence (litigation and arbitration) and foreign clients.
- Contracts for filing, transfer of intangible assets, franchising “Know-How” protection.
- Personal advice on potential claims and proceedings regarding Intellectual Property.
- Analysis of cases and preparing the application.
- Preparation and submission of formal letter of request.
- Seizure of goods at customs.
- Court’s order for seizure of products.
Model 720: Declaration of assets and ownership overseas
Spanish Taxes - Residents and Non Residents Annual Taxes in Spain
Save money in your income tax return Renta in Spain
Now is Time for Wealth and Tax Planning