In Pellicer & Heredia we have a proven experience in bankruptcy legal advice
and companies in administration to parties who may be affected by the economic crisis of a company. Our experience in insolvency
allows us to face any situation with a deep knowledge of national and international legislation, in reference to International Insolvency.
Our advice includes, amongst others, the following fields:
- Pre-insolvency advice.
- Directors’ liability.
- Preparation of voluntary arrangements with creditors.
- Advice during the liquidation of the company.
- Recognition and enforcement of court decisions issued in foreign insolvency proceedings.
- Structuring investments in the assets, debts and liabilities of insolvent companies.
- Group reorganisation proceedings.
- Refinancing debts.
- Enforcement of creditor rights.
- Assessment of responsibility of administrators and investments in bankruptcy assets and liabilities.