Civil Case: Jeffrey and Gaynor Matthews
Pellicer & Heredia is a law firm who
is able to represent you; our client; in all manner of debt collection – at
both the judicial and extrajudicial stages.
As independent international solicitors,
our team of specialist in debt collection will work with you and for you with
speed and commitment, using whatever avenues we deem as suitable for your debt
collection, right from the very beginning, through to closure.
Mediation & negotiation
This is the first stage of the debt collection process, and can include one or more of the following:
- Confirmation of identity and location of the debtor
- Initial solvency appraisal
- Initial study of your case
- Official letter for reclaiming the debt
- Settlement – if applicable
Court Hearing – when necessary
If after the first stage of the debt collection, the debt is still outstanding; after further evaluation; we will
represent at court.
This stage of the debt collection process can include one or more of the following:
- Detailed and comprehensive review of the case
- Detailed and comprehensive review of all of the documents required
- Outlining, preparing and filing of the claim
- Supervision & guidance with all issues relating to the court case
- Lawsuit & Litigation