Self-employed work permit
Immigration Magement Service
Do you want to live in Spain and work in your own business?
- Application form EX-07
- Fee form 790 code 052
- Fee form 790 code 062
- Complete copy of passport
- Project for the establishment or activity to be carried out, indicating the planned investment, its expected profitability and the jobs to be created.
The project can be accredited by one of the following organizations:
- National Federation of Associations of Employers and Self-Employed Workers (ATA)
- Union of Professionals and Self-Employed Workers (UPTA)
- Inter sectorial Confederation of the Self-Employed of Spain (CIAE)
- Organization of Professionals and the Self-Employed (OPA)
- Union of Associations of Self-Employed Workers and Entrepreneurs (UATAE)
Authorizations or licenses required for the installation or responsible declaration.
- Copy of the documentation accrediting possession of the legally required professional qualifications.
- Accreditation of sufficient financial investment
- Certificate of criminal record
- Medical certificate.