Lawyers specialized in International Commerce
- International Contracts of Sale: International contracts of sale and supply. Drawing up general contract conditions.
- International Distribution Contracts: Agency, distribution, franchise and intermediation contracts
- Technology Transfer: Technology transfer agreements and licences (patents, trade marks, know-how).
- International Computer Contracts: Software, data bases, systems-hardware, consultancy, outsourcing… Internet contracts.
- Joint-Venture Agreements: International joint-venture and mixed enterprise agreements.
- Precontractual Agreements: Drawing up letters of intent, memorandums of understanding, non-disclosure agreements.
- International Electronic Transactions: Legal advice on international.
- E-procurement (b2b).
- Processing import/export documentation: Export and import procedures and documentation.
- Competition Law: European competition law on distribution (vertical agreements).
- Methods of collection and payment, guarantees: Advice on overseas collection and payment methods, documentary letters of credit, consignment etc. International bank guarantees.
- Issuing Reports and Legal Opinions: Applicable law, international jurisdiction, lex mercatoria, international agreements, legal framework for investment, international distribution law, comparative law etc.
- Lawsuits and ADR: Extrajudicial prevention and settlement of disputes. Claims and legal defense by judicial means or arbitration. Recognition and enforcement of foreign arbitral awards and judgements in Spain (Exequatur). European Enforcement Orders.