Lawyers specialized in International Commerce
- International Contracts of Sale: International contracts of sale and supply. Drawing up general contract conditions.
- International Distribution Contracts: Agency, distribution, franchise and intermediation contracts
- Technology Transfer: Technology transfer agreements and licences (patents, trade marks, know-how).
- International Computer Contracts: Software, data bases, systems-hardware, consultancy, outsourcing… Internet contracts.
- Joint-Venture Agreements: International joint-venture and mixed enterprise agreements.
- Precontractual Agreements: Drawing up letters of intent, memorandums of understanding, non-disclosure agreements.
- International Electronic Transactions: Legal advice on international.
- E-procurement (b2b).
- Processing import/export documentation: Export and import procedures and documentation.
- Competition Law: European competition law on distribution (vertical agreements).
- Methods of collection and payment, guarantees: Advice on overseas collection and payment methods, documentary letters of credit, consignment etc. International bank guarantees.
- Issuing Reports and Legal Opinions: Applicable law, international jurisdiction, lex mercatoria, international agreements, legal framework for investment, international distribution law, comparative law etc.
- Lawsuits and ADR: Extrajudicial prevention and settlement of disputes. Claims and legal defense by judicial means or arbitration. Recognition and enforcement of foreign arbitral awards and judgements in Spain (Exequatur). European Enforcement Orders.
Legal services in England from Spain
Meet Pellicer & Heredia, Alicante Lawyers
Wills & Inheritance law in Spain