Would you like to have a real-time videoconference with one of our expert lawyers from Pellicer & Heredia?
You will be advised about any kind of legal problem you may have. We offer our clients comprehensive legal advice with a personalised service and a results-oriented approach in international, labour, criminal, civil law, etc.
Our videoconference service is highly convenient if you want to be legally advised and cannot come to any of our offices, because you live abroad or have a busy agenda.
How does this service work?
Our real-time videoconference service is really easy to schedule. All you need to do is:
- Fill out this form with your name, email and telephone number.
- One of our secretaries will contact you in order to schedule an appointment.
- You will receive a confirmation email with all the instructions to enter the videoconference room. The access is really simple.
- The videoconference will take place at the date and time you scheduled.
What is needed?
- A functional video camera.
- Active microphone.
- Internet connection, with bandwidth for an optimal connection of 2 Gb.